November 11, 2013

Digital Skills Every Teacher Needs

Technology Use
Technology Use by Denise Krebs / CC BY 2.0

My appreciation for Med Kharbach's site, Educational Technology and Mobile Learning, has grown in recent months. I have learned from (and bookmarked) various articles from this site in the past. Recently, I have realized that the content on this site is not randomly good, but often--and usually--excellent.

The post that I discovered today (on Twitter) is The 33 Digital Skills Every 21st Century Teacher Should Have. Med Kharbach does not, however, just list these skills. He includes--for each one--tools that teachers can use to develop them.

Rather than share my own post today, I just want to lead you to his. Enjoy!

The 33 Digital Skills Every 21st Century Teacher Should Have
Med Kharbach
June 2012 
http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/06/33-digital-skills-every-21st-century.html

No comments:

Post a Comment