|Woman in Cafe on Laptop Computer / Lynn Friedman / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0|
Time today spent "catching up" with reading blogs led to some interesting discoveries.
- Two posts about augmented reality. They will be helpful for a workshop I will teach this summer.
- Two posts about the use of color. I find that color helps me to organize my thinking, my work, and my environment.
- Two posts about preparing and delivering better presentations. Many of us--teachers and students--need to work on that.
- One post about better Twitter skills.
- And one classroom project that looks useful and fun.
I thought you might like to check these out, too!