January 25, 2015

A Mind Map for Web Writing

Articles published on the web have some common characteristics with articles published in print. However, important differences do exist.

As we encourage folks--students and teachers--to write blogs and share tweets I think we should also help them use the common features and those characteristics which differ to enhance their messages.

I am preparing a blog post about web writing. One of the early steps in the process is to organize my thoughts about the process of web writing.

One of my favorite tools for visually planning projects is Inspiration software. So, this week, I am publishing my first draft of a visual mind map for sharing ideas about web writing.

Next week I will share more about web writing.


Web Writing / Jo Schiffbauer / CC BY 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment