April 14, 2014

More Resources for Digital and Smartphone Photography

Trees in the Park / Jo Schiffbauer / CC BY 2.0
Photography Resources for Smartphones and the Classroom is the title of last week's blog post. After (of course!) I published that article I realized that I had omitted two blogs that I find quite useful. So, I want to be sure to share these photographers, their work, and their helpful advice this week.

Gary is the first digital photographer and blogger. He shares his tutorials at Basic Digital Photography.

Photographer Emil Pakarklis blogs at iPhone Photography School: Take & Edit Better Photos with iPhone.

Both of these photographers share their knowledge and experience in a way that is very understandable and helpful. I have learned from both of them and I have used their recommendations as I help others.

Who do you follow to help you become a better photographer?

NOTE: I am celebrating the posting of the 100th photo (Trees in the Park) in my Project 365/2014 for this year. Only 265 more photos to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment